Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Me :)

March 28th, 2012. 
41 years old today.
Made it through another year! 
Has the day off today :)
Thinking about starting a 365 photo project today..seems like a good day to begin...
failed last time I attempted it...
looking back at photos from my life...
thinking about how blessed I am and have been,
all the obstacles I've overcome
all of my achievements...
all of the things I wanted to do last year but never got around to...
Telling myself 41 is not that old :)
Me
Forty years ago today...
3/28/1972
*<:)~

3 comments:

  1. This blog is through a nice to meet new people and their land, culture and nature. Come and look at you Teuvo Kuvat - Teuvo images, both at the same time will be my blog kokoellmassa flag depicting your country's flag to rise higher. You should also tell all your friends to my blog by fermentation. Teuvo Vehkalahti Finland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lisa. Warm hugs! You are such a sweet friend and like so many others today, I am thankful for you and to call you my new friend. <3

    ReplyDelete