Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Reminding Myself That I am Blessed

Life has been a bit stressful lately. Feeling a bit down in the dumps for the past few days but this morning trying to focus on some of the things that are blessings in my life.

I am alive

My girls are alive and well

My youngest is graduating in less than a month
My girls have become more than I ever dreamed

I have Don at my side

I have a roof over my head

I have a job

I have a creative mind

I have coffee

I have this blog and all of the people here who make 
me happy when they share their creative worlds and minds with me

I have

loyalty

integrity

& heart

I have dignity

an education

love...my heart is full of love for the world
I am full of gratitude. I know all things will be okay.
If I am led to it, I will be led through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment