Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter

Hello folks...I hope this finds you well in one of the most glorious days of the year...Have a ham cooking, blueberry muffins smelling up the house...croissants...pasta salad, potatoes, corn...kids are coming and the sun is shining! It's a good day...I do hope you and yours are enjoying the holiday festivities if you celebrate.  Been working on all sorts of goodies for some books I am making..also some tags and such..doing some stencil layering which is super cool...also been making some dolls and bunnies..will be sure to post more photos maybe one day this week...

Any Game of Thrones fans out there? If so than I am sure you share my excitement about tonight's episode...let the celebrating...ops I mean funeral begin eh?! LOL Love this show...I don't get too addicted to many series and such my TV watching is usually things Animal Planet, National Geographic, Forensic Files ...things like that but this show just sucked me right in.. We shall see how Joffrey's death plays out...

Nothing much else is going on this way..Kori ( my 19 year old) is currently out like a light on my bed..so proud of her shes been working so hard...just finished college and was in her internship plus working a regular job...kid would get out of a night and fall asleep in her coat but as I have told her so many times in her life...hard work does pay off...she was offered a full time position with the Dr's office she did her internship at!! Way cool she's very excited I'm very excited for her...my other daughter Sam is in nursing shcool while working full time...they are both hard workers and I'm a proud mumma!! :) So..though I wanted to hang out with her and watch movies..I know she needs this nap and she loves my bed :)
Hope you have a fantastic Easter with your loved ones friends...Peace, Celebration
& Faith +

No comments:

Post a Comment