Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

Hello beautiful friends,

Happy Mother's Day if it applies to you...I am looking forward to a good day today....My Kori (almost 20) made reservations to take me to a Mother's Day brunch ...looking forward to hanging out with her after I see my Mom this early afternoon...Here is my beautiful Kori...also known as Story Kori...a name her teacher gave her years ago and its just sorta stuck with her....

Later on this evening  my oldest daughter Sam ( almost 25) will be coming over with Kori as well to paint with me and eventually watch Game of Thrones! YAY! We have much fun watching Game of Thrones we are a family of huge GOT fans!! 

On Mothers day...I feel so proud of the girls I have...they are both hard working girls...studying to be nurses, both working full time paving a future for themselves...they both have hearts of gold and they are loyal and brave and smart and funny!!! 
 This photo shows their true personalities when they are together...they are such good sisters...they love each other to the moon and back and that means everything to me....
 Happy Mother's Day to my Mom as well...this is her high school photo...she looks so beautiful here...
You are more loved than you know Munna 


Some things I've been doing....






And on that note..I gotta get my behind out of here...running late but you all have a great day...I know I will...hold these moments...they pass far too fast...never last long enough and before you know it...they are gone in a flash..xo peace & love

No comments:

Post a Comment