Monday, January 30, 2012

Note to self...

Just did my taxes. I've had happier evenings. I just need to take a deep breath and remind myself..
THAT
I may not have very much or make much money but I have beautiful children my feet hit the floor this morning I have a roof over my head, heat and food. I have self expression and passion running through my veins for the things I love. I have a job that is rewarding beyond monetary anything. I have fire in my spirit and a will to live. I have someone who loves me..even at my worst <3 And I know that no matter how hard things get sometimes to NEVER, EVER forget to be thankful and to NEVER think that it can't get worse.
And to 
always
remember
to say
Thank you God
Thank you God
Thank you God
In every tough time, in every happy moment and every night before I close my eyes. Not by any means a religious person but certainly spiritual and smart enough to know..it could be worse in so many ways. So I hush that voice that likes to nag at me so negatively....and know internally that the wheel of fortune (not always relating to money issues) is in constant motion. It never stops turning what goes up must come down and what is down has no where to go but UP...its gotta be on the UP climb...
amen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment