Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Weeknights

I have come to the conclusion that week nights are so difficult to make any real progress with art. I find myself envying those who are able to be stay home mothers and who have time outside of their jobs for such activities. There just is never enough time in a day...by the time I finally sit down on a week night to be able to create things, either I am exhausted from the day or it is so late I have to get to bed to do it all over again tomorrow. I really need to find that balance. All work and no play makes Debbie an unhappy soul. I don't want to make art...I NEED to make art. Like I NEED water, air and food.

Lord let Friday get here soon...my weekend will be consumed with messy paints everywhere my favorite pajamas's and paint brushes and a BIG SMILE ON MY FACE !

No comments:

Post a Comment