Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thoughts on pinterest and intellectual property?

I am so eager and curious to hear the flip side of the coin. To hear from other artist how they feel about pinterest. The only thing I have heard so far is that people are torn in their opinion on it or are undecided. I am open to hearing anyone thoughts and opinions all comments are welcome so long as their respectful. I feel very passionate about this subject but would never aim to disrespect anyone else's opinion. Please do share I think the outcome of all of this will be interesting to watch unfold.
I am not the type of person that if someone opens my eyes to a new concept, or shows me through logic that my opinion is wrong, I wont give them the credit deserved for their perspective and consider their thoughts, feelings and opinions. I believe that this is going to be become a major issue for all artist in all genres of the creative arts and it will ultimately effect / affect all of us in some way.
Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment