Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Creative Sugar & Celia's 13th birthday!!

Wow time seems to be flying!
Today is a great day! Not only is it my step daughter Celia's 13th birthday...
(I remember mine sooo many moons ago and 13 feels amazing!)
Today is the day that my story about a random act of kindness is featured on Juliette Cran's Creative Sugar site!! So excited and what an honor. Juliette has been a constant source of total inspiration to me for a long time and I really love her work so its a great honor that she chose my little story about positivity and kindness to share with her readers. If you do not follow her please check it out! That stories she has been using for this have just been really amazing and introduce a ton of great artists with some samples of their work each post as well!!
Here is a link!

This is from Juliette's page and what she is doing with Creative Sugar!

"I started my weekly blog series CREATIVE SUGAR  to promote positivity and provide a platform for everyone to share their unique stories, knowledge and experiences, showcasing the beauty, connection, and inspiration that exists in our every day."

This in itself in my opinion is a gift to the world...we sure could all use some more positive affirmation,  heart-felt stories and signs that the human race can be good to one another! 

Thank you Juliette...you mission is a story of positivity in and of itself

3 comments:

  1. thank you so much, debbie! i'm delighted to have you share your story on my blog. and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to celia!!!

    xoxo, juliette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Debbie for sharing this story, so delightful.
    A glimpse of love and kindness.
    A moment of magic I like to think of it as... because in seconds, it can change the way you look at the world!! ~xx
    Sending "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" wishes to Celia :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both and Celia thanks you as well :)

    ReplyDelete