Friday, August 24, 2012

TGIF! Mail Art Swap Update!

Exactly one week to mailing time friends! August 31st is the deadline for mailing out the art and it is still not too late to join!! We would love to have you! Make one piece of art that fits into 6x8 inch size guideline and mail it to me...send me a note that you would like to join and you are in! I will give you mailing address and you send it to me and get two..yes two artful goodies from one person in the swap and one from me as well! 
I will be sending out emails this weekend to everyone in the swap giving you my mailing address and please remember these last few important steps.
I would like to keep everyone's personal addresses private from the net so I am going to give all of you mine and you will send your mail art in an envelope I will address them for the swap and send them out! If you would like your mail art to be shared in photo form please feel free to send me an image of it before you mail it out sometimes...it is nice to get surprised! Maybe once I receive all of them and swap them randomly, I will take photos of them before sending out and that way all of them can be shared in photo form here sound good? 
I already have a new swap in mind for October and November if any of you are interested keep an eye out for that. We have people participating from California to the UK...this is going to be a ton of fun! And remember you will get an artful mail goodie from me as well for joining the swap and taking part as my thank you for playing along! :) You guys are the best!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me on Facebook many of you are friends there or send a message to this post not the original.
I hope you have a fantastic Friday
:)

1 comment:

  1. Super fun, Debbie!
    Can not wait to see what other artists' have created... ~xx
    Mail -Art is so expressive, love the project & cause. :]

    ReplyDelete