Saturday, October 20, 2012

Getting Close...ATC Deadline Approaching!

Hello swappers! Just wanted to send an quick update and let you know that the expended deadline for our ATC swap is quickly approaching!  Deadline is set for mailing out on October 31st so that I can get them and get them mailed out by the second week in November. Hope this deadline helped you a bit Deb and again so sorry about your loss. <3 p="p">

Incase you have forgotten or need a refresher...you make three stardard ATC's
original work only please..this means no photo copies
if you have misplaced my mailing address please let me know so I can get that to you all. 
Anything goes as long as they are the standard size, no theme just free expression!
Please make sure to include some postage for your return package and remember you will sending me three..but you will get back 4 plus some little special goodies for participating :) Been working hard on this goodies for you all! :)
If you have any last minute questions or concerns please contact me and keep and eye out. At sometime in through December and January I will be hosting the following swaps:
Traveling Journal...this one is going to be really cool...
Another ATC swap
&
Swap A Tag Swap

Can't wait to share those with you all!

my yahoo ID is peculiargirl71 and I will be online all day today if you need me for anything or just have a question. Please feel free to add me there!
One last thing please be sure your writing is very clear on the packages and that i can read your return addresses! That would be very helpful! Thanks to those who have already sent their ATC's their all beautiful...talk to you all again soon! xo 
Love me...the busy bee :)
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment