Tuesday, October 23, 2012

This is amazing...a MUST see..

For some reason Facebook would not let me share this...not sure if it was someones privacy settings or just an EPIC fail on Facebook's behalf...you have got to see this...
This is a video of my nieces fiance Johnny who just got back from a 13 month tour in Afghanistan. The girl with the dark hair in this video is Rhiannon, also my niece the sister of the girl who is about to marry Johnny the solider..and Hunter is Rhiannon's son, my nephew who adores Johnny and very much looks up to him as a solider and  hero, as well as an uncle. This video had me crying like a baby folks. Johnny surprised Hunter today in his classroom by showing up as a surprise reader!!
A MUST see...
Johnny...this was so cool of you to do for Hunter, something he will remember for the rest of his life. Thank you.


">


1 comment:

  1. Aww... this is wonderful!!!
    Debbie, this reminds me of when my Son came home from Iraq... I WAS SOOOO PROUD, IN TEARS, IN PURE BLISS... he made it home safe and sound.
    My Son was over seas for 13 months, the stories he shares.
    God Bless our very brave men & women who serve our country!! ~xx

    ReplyDelete