Saturday, November 10, 2012

Saturday!

Today is April Cole's birthday..
Happy Birthday sweet friend! 

Here is a link to her blog..she is a dear friend and a fellow mail art swapper of mine..her mixed media work and paintings are wonderfully crafted with fantastic colors and her blog always full of inspiration here is a link if you are not in the know..

Every Friday April adds links to her blog for inspirational ideas and good reads..recipes and hand crafting..they are truly something to see and take part in! Love her Friday lovely links!
And further, still happy it is the weekend. Stayed up very late last night packing envelopes with these beautiful ATC's for swaps..making those super cute wooden decorative clothes pins and have a great deal of doing on my plate today as well. Once done here it is off to the shower for me, then to my sisters for a short visit, then to get salt for one of my crafts that calls for it...then home to a huge crock pot full of homemade chicken noodle soup...YUM..I hear it is rather nice out today but haven't been out there yet and I have a dear co worker Jeaninne who was kind enough to loan me a sewing machine she has had sitting in the bottom of her closet for years..this will help me get a head start on some of these projects while we wait to get mine fixed...
"I get by with a little help from my friends..."
I'm a lucky girl to have the friends I do...
Hope you have a fantastic Saturday..
today is a free day for my diet..I've lost 73 lbs thus far but this morning..
I made pancakes and thought omg their going to be so good...didn't even want them folks...they tasted like crap to me...eating healthy rally does get easier after a while and it begins to just taste better cause you begin to feel better!!
Whoda thunk it? 
;)
peace>>>out

No comments:

Post a Comment