Friday, January 04, 2013

Thank God It's Friday

Day four in my 365 project. Worked ten hours day before yesterday, ten yesterday, 9 today came home changed clothes cleaned out my car, went to the veggie and fruit market, then met a girl to do some graphics for her for two hours at Penera..(Love their Mediterranean  sandwich and their hot soup...) then grocery shopping at Kroger hit the red box and planted my behind in front of the tube for a movie, some low cal popcorn and high cal blackberry wine...deserved..and needed lol Cozy slippers and what I had no idea was going to be the most depressing movie of my life. Right next to My Sisters Keeper and....it was bad...honestly, can't believe I watched the whole thing but here it is late....however still here. Day four of my 365 photo project...it all of its real glory. :)
Three days off in a row in front of me...
no real pressing plans...
its ON! Much art coming this way soon! xx
Night!

1 comment:

  1. What was the name of the depressing movie? I'll make sure I don't watch it!!!

    ReplyDelete