Thursday, February 21, 2013

Visual Week

Not feeling so hot woke up with this headache again :/ However..wanted to not neglect posting and cant do much than sit here and wait for this to ease up with Motrin. Here are a few things that have been on my art table. (For those not use to blogs did you know if you click in the middle of an image it opens the image large? Try it!)

New. Digital Art Title : Inner Peace
Created and cut my own mini business cards..cost me 3.00 lol
more of the cards...really love how they came out! Made various ones with art new and old
starting layers of a canvas
Starting layers of a canvas for a collage
Starting layers of a canvas for collage
Loving it so far...its all about the clock that laughs in my face..how I wish time could be bought in a bottle!
 Work today until 8PM then a four day weekend! CANT Wait..Thank you folks for your kind words regarding these terrible headaches. It means a lot to know my friends care. They are getting the best of me a bit and think I may have a pinched nerve in my neck or may be suffering from cluster or migraine headaches..Two weeks into them and was hoping it was just this crazy Michigan weather and not something more serious but I think I'm going to have to break down and go to the Dr. I will keep you all posted. A Dedication Photoshoot Saturday morning for my DEAR friend and former co-wrker Bob's grandson Jay..very excited about that and honored they asked me to do the photos. Rest of the 4 day weekend..total relaxation and art ART and more art! :)
Be blessed friends. <3 br="">

No comments:

Post a Comment