Friday, February 17, 2012

Colors in my day

Thank goodness the weekend is upon us folks! Been a long week coming full of tons of work, a tad bit of stress and I am enjoying the fact that it is Friday!! Headed out after work today to run some errands and colors were jumping out at me everywhere I looked inspiring me to create pretty things, making me thankful for sight. Working no some sewing projects tonight, but wanted to drop in and add some color to your day as it brightened mine...everywhere I looked!









Then I saw this!!
Yes, oh yes...a flying pig. I do not need this toy I want it...and the want is powerful therefore it becomes need. Just sayin...gotta have the flying pig!
And out of all of the sweet tooth sugar fix things you see here, this is the only thing we actually had some of. Blackberry cobbler!! To die for!
Hope your weekend is off to a good start..I'm sleeping in tomorrow..woot woot!! :)
pe@ce & love darlings...until next time..

1 comment:

  1. Oh my... so colorful, love it!
    Having a colorful day, always makes me smile :]
    Thank you for sharing.
    oxox

    ReplyDelete