Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Mail Art!

Good day mates!
Well other than the fact that I have sinusitis. Just having a calm relaxing afternoon after going to the clinic  today for this sinus infection. The headaches from this infection have just been over the top! So what better get well therapy than working on some art? NONE..well the antibiotics might help but that should take another day or two to start kicking in. Made one mail art for my sisters room mate Chris. The three of us send each other mail art because we get sick of getting only bills in the mail. It is so much fun to find a creative treasure in the mail box! Takes the sting off all the other garbage that ruins a day lol  I will be working on one in a bit for my sister. I think I will call this one...Hubba Bubba! LOL
Sometimes we fill these little self made pockets or envelopes with little stickers or embellishments or even sometimes nothing but air...just nice to get cool mail and HEY it keeps the post office in business as well as brightens the day of mail carriers! Anyone interested in swapping some mail art let me know! I'd be happy to send something to brighten your mail experience and love getting it myself!
Hope you all are having a groovy Tuesday!
pe@ce

2 comments:

  1. that is so cute! It brings back memories. My friends and I used to do this in the late '80s/ early '90s. I wouldn't mind swapping.

    http://cnavphoto.blogspot.com/2012/02/wordless-wednesday-many-faces-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to swap too and a few other people have mentioned being interested in swapping! Maybe we should get a group of people and draw swapping names! I will get back to you on this for sure! :) It is fun and it sure beats opening the mailbox to flyers that are never used just wasted and bills!

    ReplyDelete