Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Reflection Mid-day

Some days are just better than others.
Yesterday was better than today...
I feel overwhelmed with work and responsibility.
I wish I was back up around the thumb shoreline where I felt so calm and relaxed for the first time in so long...
I fear constantly losing people I love..sometimes the fear is paralyzing.
I hate feeling like I am behind...in work..in art...in music...in housework...in reading and often drive myself batty trying to get current.
but.
it.
never.
happens.
I need a hot cup of coffee...
I need a hug.
I need a few moments of just comfort and solitude.
Solitude scares the hell out of me.
All over the place today...
Most of all I am tired...and know that there is no time to stop..no time to slow down.
Still.
I am thankful for all that is good
and know it can be taken from me
in the blink of an eye.
Still.
I love my children so much
My family, Don, my dog Buster and My Mom...
Even when she is the most negative person I've ever known and makes me insane.
I love her.
Still.
I'm thankful.
Just crabby.

2 comments:

  1. WOW!
    This is some reflecting... I have days like these too. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw shucks thanks for that hug...guess whose cool mail art I'm working on tonight? :)

    ReplyDelete