Working on a ton of photos tonight trying to get caught up on a few past photo shoots...more images than I know what to do with here are a couple I really liked...playing with Lomography.
Here is what the website
has to say about Lomography:
Lomography is considered an art movement; as there are now several stores, galleries, groups, competitions and embassies around the world aiming to spread and support the art. The Lomographic Society International headquarters is in Vienna, Austria, but it maintains a website where lomographers can purchase their cameras, interact with fellow photographers, share their photos and techniques, etc."
- Take your camera everywhere you go.
- Use it any time – day and night.
- Lomography is not an interference in your life, but a part of it.
- Try to shoot from the hip.
- Approach the objects of your Lomographic desire as close as possible.
- Don’t think.
- Be fast.
- You don’t have to know beforehand what you captured on film.
- Afterwards either.
- Don’t worry about any rules!
Here is my thing...you don't need an expensive camera to make an image Lomography..just some know how in Photoshop...these images and several others I've done in this style have been taken with my Canon and edited in Photoshop.