Monday, December 24, 2012

On this Eve of Christmas +

Bits of my day...


Chocolate chip pumpkin bread..four loafs just came out of the oven YUM!
My father..at my sisters Christmas Even dinner tonight...
We had a really nice time at my sisters today. She cooked an amazing meal and we watched American Gangster..just wouldn't be a real Christmas in our family without a good ol' gangster movie......
Thank you Sissie..today was a big step..needed, appreciated and turned out wonderful! Proud and happy tonight.
Card designed by yours truly :)
Don & I would like to wish all of you a safe and love filled holiday.
The kind filled with things money can't buy..all those things we should never take for granted...
family, love, friendship, safety, security, peace of heart and mind and FUN! Many blessings to you all...
And now...on my art table..some cute little stuffed hearts I've been working on some of you may have seen these on FB but thought I would add them here as well for some loving inspiration to those who are not on my Facebook! Enjoy! So simple to make and such fun..cute as ornaments, to add to a package or for the next holiday! :)








Sister already claimed this one...it was my favorite too lol





And off to my art table..listening to DOUG..cause he plays EVERYTHING :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment