Friday, February 01, 2013

Gratitude List

I once read a quote that said...what if you woke up tomorrow with only the things you thanked God for yesterday...and it resonated with me...how often do we REALLY look at the blessings in our lives? And too, when things are rough, we sometimes forget to think or remember of what is good..all those little things...and the big ones too. 

family
kids
god
top three...always
My job
heat
light
laughing with my sister late at night
friends on my life who are real and care
the color blue today
Neuor Sonic
my camera
my scissors and glue sticks
paper
love...
music
my pillow
white towels
morning coffee
hugs
eye contact 
little notes to self that I keep forever
my dog Buster
mini staples
and more..and more..and more...
even the hard times..cause they make me stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment