Friday, May 03, 2013

Hard time Healing

Woke up today in a lot of pain..I still cant believe I fell and hurt my leg like this. Worried about work and the lack of pay I will be getting for this mishap..and having a hard time with sitting, laying, sitting, laying, sitting, laying...its old. I am the care taker, and dont like asking for help..specially for things like the bathroom or water..or a shower..
With this being said I need to STOP this pathetic pity party I am having for myself today and resort to my gratitude list for the day. It always has a way of changing even if slightly my perspective on things. 
I am thankful today for...
God
Waking Up
Don and our kids
Josh coming to visit today before basic training
Sammy coming over later to see her mumma
Coffee
pain killers...and thats rare I HATE pills but this hurts bad
good neighrbors
love
the birds in the tree outside my bedroom window cause I cant get outside right now
I love their song and watching them and it is as if they know...and just hang out with me a bit...
Fruit cups
the fact that my leg is not broken just possibly fractured
Fresh air
Spring weather
my flower beds getting in order
my art group and the great friends I have made there..


And the list will grow throughout the day...it always does.

Some photos I've edited since I've been stuck sitting..
Not a professional photo but this was taken yesterday morning..bruising is getting much worse ad time progresses...going right on the back of my calf and the entire top of my foot :(





No comments:

Post a Comment